Today I’ve rounded up a holiday gift guide for the home! These gifts are great for newly married couple, new homeowners, hostesses, and even yourself! I personally love it when someone gifts me an item for my home because it’s something practical that can be used throughout the year. Each of these gifts is unique in it’s own way and will be a great addition to any home. I’ve got a few of these items on my Christmas list to give to some friends and family members, too!
1. Oxygenics // This showerhead makes showers feel like a dream! This duo showerhead has TEN different spray patterns for a total of 120 spray combinations, and a 3-way converter that allows you to use each fixture individually or together for the ultimate rejuvenating experience. Perfect for a new homeowner!
2. Agate Coaster // Just warning you, I’m obsessed with this agate collection. These coasters are SO beautifully and would look gorgeous on the bar cart below, too.
3. Bar Cart // This gold bar cart is perfect for the entertainer in your life! It looks sleek in any home.
4. Marble and Wood Serving Board // This marble and wood serving board is not only practical, but displays beautifully too!
5. Throw // I love this pompom throw, and I feel a luxurious throw is ALWAYS a great gift. I never buy nice ones for myself, and I’m assuming others are the same. That’s why receiving one is always a special treat!
6. Agate Cheese Board // How gorgeous is this cheese board? I think I need one for myself this year!
7. Monogram Mug // My favorite mug, ever. These always sell out every year, so stock up while you can! For yourself and the people you’ll be gifting to! At $10, you can’t go wrong.
8. Agate Bottle Opener // I wasn’t kidding when I said I’m in love with this agate collection. It’s SO beautiful!
9. Wine Stopper // I’m obsessed with this wine stopper. OBSESSED. It’s so gorgeous! Any wine-loving lady friend in your life would love displaying this on her wine bottle 🙂
10. Shaker // I love that this is a step up from a standard shaker and adds a little sparkle to a bar cart!
11. Marble Coasters // Super cute for a bar cart, and also quality quality! We own these and I can attest to their weight and quality. A great addition to any home!
12. NXNE Coordinates Glasses // I LOVE these glasses! You last saw them in this post, and I love how meaningful they can be. We had our wedding location etched into our glasses because that’s where our life together started. I love the idea of gifting these to newlyweds or new homeowners with their home location etched in. I’ve included a photo below so you can see the etching in better detail. Use code LAUREN15 for 15% off your total through December!