I was browsing the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale home section and was really impressed with the deals on some great home items! If you aren’t buying for yourself, now’s the time to get a head start on Christmas shopping and stock up for friends and family! One of you suggested this to me, and I might actually take advantage. Most of my picks below are under $50 with the exception of a few rugs! Woo!
1. I have a blanket obsession, so you’ll see there are way too many blankets in this list. But rightfully so because they’re worth every penny! I got my hands on this Cable Knit Tassel Throw and it’s so soft and perfect for cozying up a room. Comes in multiple colors, too!
2. There are a few adorable picnic baskets on sale. I think these make great gifts, and are cute for a newlywed couple or even just a family to encourage getting outside and enjoying a meal together. I’ve been wanting one for a while now, so I’m grabbing this Catalina Wicker Picnic Basket one while I can! (Under $40!)
3. This Kennebunk Home Bliss Plush Throw is the one you’ve seen me use, and it’s on sale for only $25! It comes in multiple colors, and is SO SOFT GUYS, OMG. If you aren’t grabbing one for yourself, stock them up for Christmas gifts!
4. This You Are My Sunshine Wall Art is so sweet for a nursery, and I actually might grab it for Noelle’s since this is my song to her (it was meant to be, right?) We sing it before bed together every night, so it’s a special song for me. It’s under $50, too!
8. A variety of S’well water bottles are on sale, and I’m tempted to pick one up myself. I’ve yet to try one, but I hear they’re all the rage? I like this Metallic Yellow Gold Version.
9. ALL OF YOU are telling me the Barefoot Dreams blanket is where it’s at! There’s a variety on sale, but I’m loving the Cozy Chic Throw (available in multiple colors) and even this In The Wild leopard version for those of you who love a little bold pattern in your life.
10. Last, I love this adorable Rifle Paper Co. Recipe Tin! I actually have this in my kitchen, and I think it’s really cute on display. It makes a great, simple gift, too!
You can shop more of my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale home picks below!