Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
These paleo chocolate chip cookies are incredible. I’ve tried many recipes before that just weren’t good, but this one takes the cake hands down. They honestly taste just as good, if not better, than a regular chocolate chip cookie! I’ve made two batches in the last week and they’re already gone. Whoops.
Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies (adapted from The Food Lovers Kitchen)
Serves: about 24
- 1tsp baking soda
- 1tsp salt
- 1 tsp organic pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup Enjoy Life Semi-sweet Chocolate Mini Chips (<—these have no dairy, no gluten, no soy. However, any semi-sweet chocolate chips will do.)
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, grade B
- 2 whole eggs, pasturized
- 3 cups blanched almond flour
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients and mix together.
- In a small sized mixing bowl, beat together the eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla extract with a hand mixer.
- Pour wet ingrediens into dry, and then beat together with a hand mixer until well combined.
- Melt coconut oil, pour into batter, and continue to blend until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips
- On a parchment lined sheet (or a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray), drop balls of cookie dough, about a tablespoon in size.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Transfer to cooling rack and let cool.
- Eat. 🙂