I also had a big blogging year, despite the fact that I’ve been so busy and haven’t been able to pour any love into this lately! I’m hoping I can change that (or at least improve on it with some planning/organizing) in 2014. Here are my top 5 posts for 2013!
1. Maternity Fashion: Looking Cute While Pregnant: This exploded as a pin via Pinterest and is still getting crazy hits. I’m hoping whomever reads it finds it encouraging and motivating to show their baby bump 🙂
2. Pottery Barn Inspired Chandelier: This post was from a few years back (with horrible photos, I might add), but it’s still going strong. My chandelier is still going strong as well for anyone who may be wondering!
3. Travel Tip! How to Properly Pack Necklaces: This is so helpful for any girl who’s traveling!
4. How to Exclusively Pump Without Killing Anyone: This is probably my favorite post of the year. I poured so much into it to bring any other EPer out there some help, and I’ve met some really wonderful gals in the process! A lot of you have also joined my online support group, and I’ve gotten to know you through there was well!
5.My Love for CrossFit – Exercising While Pregnant: Another favorite. I loved debunking the myths of not being able to work out while pregnant.
I’ve made a small list of “resolutions” for the upcoming year. I hate the thought of resolutions because by the middle of the year they’re completely out the window and you can’t even remember what the resolution actually was. So instead of feeling like I need to be 100% committed and set myself up for failure, I’ve decided there are just a few areas I want to work on and hopefully improve if I can do so.
1. Be more organized. I feel like a scatter brain lately, naturally. I want to be more organized around my house, at my job, with our finances, the blog…so many areas! I used to be an overly-organized person, but that was also in high school before I had so many responsibilities and was pinching pennies from my job at the tanning salon. So yeah, this needs improving.
2. ATTEMPT to meal plan. <---I really suck at this. I'm pretty sure it was a mini goal of mine for this year and I clearly failed. I need to just force my husband to allow me to spend a couple hours doing this on Sundays. I know it would make my evenings during the week so much easier! 3. Make more me time. I really need to do this, for my sanity and happiness. Whether it be catching a yoga class once a week, getting my nails done, SOMETHING. I just need to. That being said,
4. Make more “us” time. I know it’s normal for this to happen after having a baby, but my husband and I make no time for ourselves as a couple. We need to hold true to the once a month date night (we started it right before the holidays and then things got busy because of the time of year), or even do date nights in once the little man is asleep.
5. Take more photos as a family. I have like 2 family pictures. All of the rest are of Landon, alone. Lol.
I just want to take the time to say a huge thank you to my readers this year. Some of you have been with me through my worst times and best times, and although I’ve never met you I feel like I really know you! I read each and every one of your comments and cherish the fact that I have people who enjoy listening to me. I doubt myself and this blog a lot, so it always makes my day to read a sweet comment. 🙂 I wish all of you and happy, safe, and healthy new year and pray that this next year will be wonderful for you! Happy New Year!